Funding to help people have a healthy relationship with money
Yorkshire Bank Foundation Spirit of the Community Awards
Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks have a strong tradition of supporting the communities in which we operate and in which our employees live and work. We recognise that we can contribute both economically and socially to society – by helping people to have a healthy relationship with money, investing to build communities and taking steps today that positively impact our future.
We are keen to support projects that advance financial education to help build financial capability and confidence, improve employability to help build prosperous communities and promote environmental protection to help prepare our society for the future.
Who can apply?
We will accept applications from:
- Registered charities.
- Community organisations and constituted voluntary groups. (Please note we will require evidence of not-for-profit status.)
- The Awards will be open to projects benefitting communities in the areas of England and Scotland where the Bank operates.
What are the Award categories?
Awards will be considered for projects in one of the following three categories:
- Help people have a healthy relationship with money – This category will focus on initiatives that advance financial education including initiatives that promote accessibility to both financial education and financial services.
- Help people into employment – This category will focus on initiatives that build on and develop skills in individuals to equip them for the workplace and help them become ready for work.
- Help people improve their local environment – This category will focus on projects seeking to protect or improve the environment.
What are the Awards you can apply for?
England and Scotland – In each category, five projects will receive an Award of £5,000.
Find out more and apply at: http://www.cbonline.co.uk/about-clydesdale-bank/community/charitable-donations-about-us/