National funder UnLtd are currently accepting applications for social entrepreneurs who have a venture which helps disabled people (back) into work.
The Expression of Interest deadline is 19th July for grants up to £15,000.
Disabled people are twice as likely to be unemployed than non-disabled people. UnLtd’s partnership with Scope makes grants available to social entrepreneurs with potential or proven solutions which help disabled people into work.
Essential Programme Facts
- Awards open to people in England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland
- Made up of Do It Awards (max £5,000) and Grow It awards (max £15,000)
- EOI deadline is 19th July
- Awards will be confirmed in November 2019
- More info and applications via https://www.unltd.org.uk/our-support/our/closing-the-disability-employment-gap/