Social Vision are offering one local organisation or individual a completely free website. This could be a totally new site, or a refresh of your current, dated website.
Websites are a must nowadays – a virtual shop window to display yourself to potential customers, beneficiaries, and funders. Those with technical know-how can create their own, but many smaller organisations and/or those less confident, struggle to find the capacity, skills or budget to get themselves online.
Check out the offer below, and if you’re looking to get online, fill in the quick form below.
What you’ll get
A full website that includes:
- Up to 5 pages, to include: Home, About, What You Do, Blog, and Contact
- Your own domain name (i.e. www.mysite.org.uk)
- One year’s free hosting and technical support
- Training on how to keep your site updated
- The total value of the package is £3,000
- There is no obligation whatsoever to stay with us after your free year’s hosting
- You must benefit a vulnerable, marginalised or isolated community within a 20 mile radius of York
- You can be any type of social impact organisation, including an individual
- You’re happy for us to promote your work in our networks
What you’ll need to do
- Have a name for your website/organisation/venture
- Meet us (in person or virtually) so we can understand what you do
- Fill in the form below