Emotional Resilience Building Workshops for Parents and Carers of Children aged 6-11 years
£4,500 is available to deliver 6 x half day workshops:
- Each session must last between 2 and 3 hours, to be agreed with the relevant LAT service manager.
- The workshops should be delivered intermittently between 1st March 2019 and 31st November 2019 and agreed by the LAT Service Managers. Daytime, evening and weekend workshops should be considered.
- The workshops should rotate around the city, so that there are two workshops delivered within each Local Area Team boundary.
- The Local Area Teams will provide a venue in-kind for one workshop to be delivered in each of the three localities. The Supplier is responsible for arranging and booking suitable venues for the remaining three workshops. Up to £150 per venue for these three workshops has been included in the grant amount.
- The Supplier will ensure snacks and refreshments are provided, including hot and cold drinks.
- The workshops must cater to the parents/carers of children and young people aged 6-11 years
- The service must cater to families with both universal and escalating parenting needs. This means that the workshop and its delivery must accommodate the multiple, and potentially complex, needs of some service users.
- Each programme must be delivered to a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 15 parents.