Garfield Weston have a 60th Anniversary Fund available for community projects:
We understand that communities need good facilities and that raising funds takes time and effort. For this reason our Weston Anniversary Fund will award grants up to £150,000 to provide new or improve existing community facilities.
Typically we encourage charities to have a broad base of support and so we tend to be one of a number of funders of projects. Our Anniversary Fund however is different as we will consider funding the entirety of a project, or help to complete your fundraising, with grants ranging from £30,000 to £150,000.
Weston Anniversary Fund Snapshot
- One off grants scheme in 2018 to support Capital projects that will benefit local communities across the UK
- Open to UK registered charities, CIOs, places of worship and state schools only with a total income under £3million
- Grants range from £30,000 – £150,000
- Total project costs not to exceed £300,000
- Applications to be submitted online
- Applications open on 5th January and close on 30th June 2018
- Decisions will not be made until October 2018
- You can apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in receipt of a grant from, or has been rejected by the Garfield Weston Foundation within the past 12 months
- Planning permission (where relevant) will need to be in place prior to submitting your application by the 30th June
- Grants will need to be spent and projects fully completed by the end of 2020.