To celebrate 50 issues of our newsletter, Social Vision is offering one organisation a free website in May! Joe from Social Vision explains why:
As an experienced website designer, working with many smaller organisations and charities, I know how hard it can be to find the time, skills and finances to develop an online presence. But it’s critical – your website is your shop window; where funders, partners and your beneficiaries can all find out about you and your services. In my opinion, these organisations are delivering some of our city’s most vital services, going under the radar to provide support to our most vulnerable residents. So I’m offering my time, free of charge, to build a website for one York-based community group.
The offer includes:
- .org.uk domain name
- one year’s hosting
- a secure 5 page website that includes: Home page, About, What you do, Blog & Contact pages
- Links to your social media profiles
- 3 x email addresses (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Video tutorials on how to use your site and keep your blog updated
- Free logo and branding
To qualify, you must:
- Be based in York and working with at least one local community facing disadvantage, vulnerability, isolation or exclusion
- Provide basic copy (our copy writers will help you edit for the web)
- Have less than 5 paid staff
- Not have an existing website
- Complete the form below before 10am, Friday 29th May
This package is worth over £2,000 and will get you online before lockdown ends.
So what are you waiting for? Have a quick scan of the T&C’s, then keep scrolling to apply now!
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on Friday 7th May. All entries will be contacted
- Your organisation’s status is not important, and we welcome applications from not for profits, as well as social entrepreneurs and start ups – as long as you meet the qualifying criteria above
- We will provide a maximum of 3 iterations of a logo, based on your instructions
- Domain name is subject to availability
- After one year, you may continue with Social Vision on a paid basis, or leave to another provider with no financial penalty
- You will own all IP and copyright for the website and it’s content
- We would like to promote your finished website and the amazing work you’re doing in our marketing. This is entirely optional.