Social Enterprise Yorkshire & Humber (SEYH) are hosting their annual Awards Ceremony at the Museum Garden’s Hospitium on 7th March 2024. Applications are now open – find out more below….
SEYH support existing and developing social enterprises in the Yorkshire and Humberside area, who are driven to tackle important social and environmental issues. The awards recognise and celebrate these organisations and showcase the breadth of work being done in the social enterprise sector in the region.
Ali Ward, SEYH General Manager said
We were delighted to be able to come together in 2022 at a physical event. Social Enterprises are a major force for good in our communities and throughout the pandemic they went above and beyond to support their communities. We were blown away by what some of the nominees achieved in very difficult circumstances. “
The awards recognise organisations and individual entrepreneurs who play an important role in tackling issues such as employment, reuse, health, wellbeing, and food poverty locally.
Categories this year include:
- Small Social Enterprise of the Year (turnover under £200,000 per annum)
- Large Social Enterprise of the Year (turnover over £200,000 per annum) – sponsored by Wrigleys
- Social Investment Award – sponsored by Big Society Capital
- Social Impact Award – sponsored by Key Fund
- Start Up Award
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Innovative Use of Technology Award – sponsored by ESP Projects
- Environmental Award – sponsored by Utility Aid
Nominate an organisation, find out more about previous events and winners, and get involved at: SEYH