City of York Council are looking for a provider who could deliver some Youth Provision in Osbaldwick to be funded via Osbaldwick Parish Council. This should seek to engage young people with wide range of interests. Please see below for information
In response to feedback from local residents the Osbaldwick Ward and Osbaldwick Parish Council are looking to commission a youth provider, who will deliver a youth club for 11-16year olds weekly at the Osbaldwick Sports Club.
The provider will be funded by the Ward Council and the Parish Council for a 12month period.
You will need to work alongside Osbaldwick Parish Council, and other partners to support, target and manage your project to gather information that will be used to help inform future services and provision for young people and sign post young people to appropriate services for early help support.
Ideally we would like:
- Youth Club provision for 11- 16 years
- Every Tuesday evening including the school holidays
- Venue; Osbaldwick Sports Club, The Leyes Osbaldwick YO10 3PR
- The youth sessions would be 1hr. 30mins plus additional planning/evaluation time before and after the session.
- The provider will work with volunteers from Osbaldwick Parish Council as part of the Youth Club sessions
The deadline for proposals is 12th February.
Download the full specification document and application form – Specification Youth Project (2)